Wednesday 5 March 2014

Restaurant Review: Hachi Ba (26, Saraswati Kunj, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon) – 3.5/5 Stars

I like restaurants who focus on food more than the decor. Hachi Ba is one such place. The decor isn’t too fancy and won’t wow you in any way. 

The service and the food are fantastic though. Everything on the menu looked interesting and we did not know what to order. I always think if you are confused just ask the staff what to get. I have always ended up satisfied when the staff has surprised me with their choices. 





We asked for recommendations and we finally went with Chicken Munchow soup, Chicken Momos, Hachi Ba Noodles and Shredded Lamb. My personal favourite was the Shredded Lamb. It was delectable. It is fun to hang out at Hachi Ba during winters. 


The wooden rustic tables are wonderful. I feel very comfortable dining at this restaurant. The food is good, service is nice and quick.

No comments:

Copyright © 2009 MICKEY'S WORLD VIEW All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.